Please read these instructions before submitting your new manuscript for publication to IJAEMS Research Journal (Infogain Publication), the scope of the manuscript should be in Engineering, Management, Science.
IJAEMS Research Journal is an international open access double blind peer reviewed journal with a wide scope in the field of engineering, management, and Science. IJAEMS Journal invites authors or researchers to submit their original and unpublished work (short papers, research papers, review papers, Argumentative papers, Analytical papers, Definition papers, Compare and contrast papers, Cause and effect papers, Report or Interpretive papers and Project work based papers) that communicates fundamental and about the current research.
All submissions to IJAEMS must be made electronically via the online submission and peer review system at the following URL submit-paper(file should be any of the type:doc/docx/pdf/Latex). If you have any difficulty in online submission please write the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting a manuscript to IJAEMS Journal, the authors should note following points carefully.
- One author of the manuscript should be designated as the corresponding author with his email address and postal detail.
- The manuscript should have following sections: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and References.
- All the references are mentioned in the reference list must be cited in the manuscript carefully and properly.
- The reported work in the manuscript is not published anywhere in the form of a magazine, book, journal manuscript, conference proceeding or any other form of publication.
- The manuscript must be submitted in the English language. The manuscript is submitted in any other languages would not be considered for publication in the journal.
- At the same time, the manuscript should not be submitted to any other journal for publication purpose.
- The manuscript is submitted to the journal should be based on original work only with no plagiarism.
- All the authors of the manuscript should be agreed for the publication of the manuscript and there should not be any dispute about the proposed content or material of the manuscript with any person and among the authors.
- The submitted research manuscript should not be harmful to any other researcher, person or for the society.
- The Editors and Reviewers of the Journal are fully authorized to give the rejection, modification, and acceptance of the manuscript to the author, based on the quality of the research manuscript or proposed work.
- After acceptance of the manuscript, all the authors are required to submit the copyright form with publication fee.
- After the online publication, authors will keep all the relevant data presented in the manuscript with him/her for any future claim or dispute with any other person.
Topics of Interest
Management and Business: Advertising and Promotions Management, Alternative Management, Brand Management, Business Administration, Business Ethics, Business Law and Corporate Governance, Business to Business, Business, production, and market orientation of local firms, Channel & Sales Force Management, Consumer Behavior & Marketing Research, Corporate culture, strategy and ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Strategy, Enterprises Recourse Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial and non-financial business performance, Foreign investments, risks, and returns, Information technology and competitiveness,International business and local government policies, International Marketing,Local culture, consumer behaviour, and advertisements, Local multinational firms and their management, Managerial Communication, Managerial Economics, Marketing effectiveness and marketing culture, Marketing Management, Microeconomics of Competitiveness, Operations Management, Organizational behaviour, human resources, and training and development, Organizational Behavior, Outsourcing from EM, Public Administration, Research issues in EM,Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and family businesses,Strategic Agribusiness Management, Transforming local brands into global brands, All field related to Business and Management. Engineering and Science: Computer Science, Neural Networks, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Plastic Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Engineering, Nano Technology & science, Power Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Image Processing, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, VLSI Testing & Low Power VLSI Design, Medical field, Management , Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology ,Natural Sciences ,Astronomy Biochemistry, Medical Sciences, Biological Sciences,Food Science, Materials Sciences, Systems Science, Psychology, Applied Sciences, Architecture, Health Sciences, Military sciences, Spatial Science, Environmental Science, Measurement Science, Mathematics, Accounts, History , Education, Social Science, Arts, Medicines And Dental Care etc.